6.06.2009

Mission!

So the day finally came! 

I got my mission call on June 4th. 

"Dear Sister Meldrum, 

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Utah Ogden Mission."  


YES THAT IS RIGHT! I am going to Ogden, and I couldn't be happier! 

I didn't think I would be this excited to serve a Utah mission, but I am very excited! I was nervous to open my call, but I cant explain the wave of feelings when I did. I know this is the best place for me to go, I know it will be hard, but I also know that it will be GREAT! 

I report to the MTC in Provo on Sept 9, 2009! 

It will be a busy summer term! I have six weeks of EFY and then on the one week I have off, I am going to Texas to visit my parents and go through the temple. I will then come back to finish up those six weeks of EFY and then after that, I get two weeks until I am back in provo- but this time as a missionary!!!! 

I didn't have this in my original plans- but I am glad it is! It couldn't have gone better! 


My roommate Erin Jones also got her call the same day! She is going to the Tempe Arizona, Spanish Speaking! Way to go Erin! 










2 comments:

Rob and Rach said...

Breanna!! I can't believe it!!! Thats so awesome...congrats!
Love ya, Rach

Brittney said...

Bre! That is awesome! I know that you will be such an amazing missionary! That will be great being near the base, because people are always moving in and out! Congrats again!