3.24.2009

Its the Final Countdown

1. That song is amazing! They dont make them like they use to.

2. School is almost over. The scary fact about it is- I say that to reference with my undergraduate degree. This means fear and excitement all at once.

3. I really like lists.

4. I also realize that I like to be unique. I dont know if I could have handled being a twin unless we were very different. I want to enjoy the things I enjoy because I like them. Not becuase someone told me to, not because that is what others are doing. I must admit, it rides on my nerves when I am living my life the way I want to-- and everyone else is doing the same thing I am. This is my wagon, not a band wagon. There is no patience for that.

5. I am excited to say that I get to be an EFY couselor for the summer.... along with everyone else that is between the ages of 20 to 24 that is mormon. (It will still be a great experience despite what I say in #4 because I am doing it because I want to.)

No comments: