2.18.2009

Photography Portfolio

So,  this week has already been a busy one. Photography Applications were due on Tuesday. I out together my portfolio from pictures I have taken over the last 9 months or so.... (unfortunately none before that. I lost a lot of pictures when my computer crashed). But with the time I had, I feel good about what I turned in.  Sorry if the color looks weird on your computer. My computer screen in not calibrated- so I have to do the best I can. 

I applied, not expecting to get in, but to just apply. I do not want to look back later in life and always wonder what would have happened. The  best thing is to get the chance to get feedback from professionals.  It was hard to just pick ten images to include. Maybe I will put other up later.

One thing is for sure- I will always be taking pictures. 


Star of the Sea

Portrait


Perspective

Personality For Sale


Lasting


Holding On


Dragging Feet


Broken


At the Doorstep


Anchor Point

No comments: